Syrian Brothers Chicken Spice blend
Glass Jar. Net Wt: 3.61 oz
Peter, the youngest of the three brothers came out with this blend after visiting a restaurant in Damascus where they made the most mouthwatering Chicken korma he had ever tasted. In a visit to his home country, Syria, he used to visit the same restaurant and ordered the same dish every time he came to visit his mother. Peter could not believe how delicious that chicken korma tasted. He knew he has to take this flavor to his brothers in Brooklyn, so the next time he went into the restaurant he went straight to the kitchen and asked the chef if he could tell him what was in the spice blend. The chef looked at him for three seconds, grabs a handful of the spice blend, dumps it in his hands and then kicks him out of the kitchen. Peter ran home smiling like a fool (in his own words), and began deconstructing what we know today as our signature "Syrian Brothers Chicken Spice Blend"
Syrian brothers Chicken Spice blend is one of our most sought after spice blends. this spice blend will enhance the flavor of your chicken recipes. great for chicken korma, curries, chicken pilaf. chicken biryani, etc.
Syrian Brothers Spice Blend: Spice Mix used to season Chicken with the Middle Eastern flavor of the popular street food. Salt-Free.
Syrian Brothers Spices are grown and sun-dried, without pesticides, irradiation, and GMOs. There are no additives, fillers, or preservatives, just fresh spices.
Add a tablespoon of the Syrian Brothers Spice Blend and turn chicken into a mouth-watering part of your meal!
How to make Chicken Shawarma
The secret is in the shawarma spice mixture. Syrian brothers Chicken Spice blend includes the right mix of Spices to pack the traditional Middle Eastern flavor of the popular New York street food. SO MUCH FLAVOR!
1. Cut up some boneless, skinless chicken thighs into small bite-size pieces.
2. Spice the chicken up, Add two tablespoons of Syrian brothers Chicken Spice blend, make sure to coat the chicken well with the spice mixture. Add onions, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight for better results.
3. Lay the chicken shawarma on a large sheet pan and bake in 425 degrees heated oven for 30 minutes.
To Serve6 pita pockets
Tahini sauce or Greek Tzatziki sauce
Salad of your choice.
Pickles or kalamata olives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Syrian Brothers Chicken Spice Blend.
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil